Call for papers CC18
- The aim of the seminar is to bring together scholars, conservators, librarians, archivists, curators and others who work in the field of manuscript studies, preservation and conservation.
- Papers are invited on subjects relating to the care and conservation of manuscripts in the widest sense, including, but not limited to, conservation techniques and related matters, curatorial, codicological, philological and book historical subjects and digitisation.
- The proposal should include a preliminary title and an abstract, which should state the relevance of the subject for this seminar (500-1000 words).
- The principal language of the conference is English but papers in German are also welcome.
How to submit a proposal:
- In order to submit a proposal please go to the following site:
The dead-line for the submission of proposals is 1 August 2019
- The seminar is arranged by the Arnamagnæan Institute, University of Copenhagen.