Bolette Sandford Pedersen
Deputy head of department, professor
Department of Nordic Studies and Linguistics
Emil Holms Kanal 2, 2300 København S, Bygning 22, Building: 022-3-54
- Born April 24 1962 in Copenhagen
- Master in Spanish and computational linguistics at University of Copenhagen 1989.
- PhD in computational linguistics University of Copenhagen 1998.
- 1989 - 2004 Employee at The EUROTRA Project, University of Copenhagen, later at the independent research institute Centre for Language Technology
- 1998 - 2004 External lecturer at Copenhagen Business School
- 1999 - 2010 Senior Researcher at Centre for Language Technology, University of Copenhagen
- 2010 Professor in language technologyhttps://cst.dk/bolette/my.html
- 2015 - 2017 Head of Department at Department of Nordic Research, University of Copenhagen
- 2017 - Deputy Head of Department of Department of Nordic Studies and Linguistics & Center Leader of Centre for Language Technology