Emil Holms Kanal 2, 2300 København S, Building: 22.3.52
Knowledge of languagesItalian, Danish, English
- 1980-2 visiting student (three terms) at the University of Copenhagen - Institute for Nordic Philology (grants from the Ministry of Education)
- 1982 master degree (summa cum laude) in Scandinavian Languages and Literature at the University "La Sapienza" of Rome
- Autumn 1984: Stagiaire at the EU Commission (Bruxelles)
- 1992 master degree in Computer Science (major) and film (minor) at the University of Copenhagen
- 2002 Ph.D. in Computational Linguistics at the University of Copenhagen with the dissertation The Use and Resolution of Intersentential Pronominal Anaphora in Danish Discourse.
- 1983-1984 guest researcher at the University of Copenhagen -Institute for Nordic Philology (grant from the Ministry of Education)
- 1985-1990 teacher of Italian language and culture at evening schools
- 1989-1991 teaching assistant at the Computer Science Institute, University of Copenhagen
- 1992-2004 employee at Centre for Language Technology
- 2002-2004 external teacher at IT University, Copenhagen
- 2004- senior researcher at Centre for Language Technology, University of Copenhagen.
Has developed courses at the IT University, Copenhagen and at the University of Copenhagen.
Lecturer at IT and Cognition and IT and Language.
2013-2016 Course coordinator IT and Cognition.
2015- Head of Studies, Nordic Research Institute.
Reviewer at conferences and workshops, i.a. LREC, Nodalida, DAARC, International Conference on Semantic Computing, journals, i.a. Natural Language Engineering, Journal on Language Resources and Evaluation, Expert Reviewer of Medical Devices, Journal of International Communication. Is one of the organisers of the annual workshops on multimodal communication.