2300 København S, Bygning 27, Building: 27-5-41
My research field is sociolinguistics in a broad sense. I work with many different approaches and methods, quantitative as well as qualitative. At the moment my research includes the following:
- Language change
- Language ideology
- Phonetic variation in Danish
- Dialect and globalization
- Linguistic commodification
- Language and authenticity
- Language, gender & sexuality
- Dialect use on the island of Bornholm
- Danish/English-speaking families
I supervise projects and thesis within sociolinguistics and related fields.
At the Faculty of Humanities my research is used as an example of the impact the humanities researchers have on society.
Read the case: Spoken language is a dynamic entity.