About the seminar
The seminars on the care and conservation of manuscripts have been held at the University of Copenhagen and the Royal Library of Denmark since 1994.
This is an interdisciplinary seminar which aims to bring together conservators, librarians, archivists, scholars, curators and others who work with manuscripts and early printed books in any capacity.
Members of the seminar's advisory board
- Élodie Lévêque, National Library of Ireland, Dublin (IE)
- Nicholas Pickwoad, University of the Arts London (GB)
- Abigail Quandt, Walters Art Museum, Baltimore, MD (US)
- Karin Scheper, University Library, Leiden (NL)
- Michael Toth, R.B. Toth Associates, Oakton, VA (US)
- Vasarė Rastonis, Árni Magnússon Institute for Icelandic Studies, Reykjavík (IS)