The manuscript collection contains approx. 380 (unpublished) manuscripts containing a variety of things.
The collection includes:
- Older word lists, such as G.N. Bugge’s list of words and phrases on Omø from 1860-65
- Older dialect records, such as Valdemar Bennike’s records from Lolland-Falser 1899-1900
- Responses to questionnaires with ethnological and terminological content, such as millers’ responses to questionnaires about mills. [besvarelser af spørgelister med sagligt og terminologisk indhold, fx møllefolks besvarelser af spørgelisten Møllen – det er jeg ikke sikker på, at jeg forstår, hvad betyder]
- A few copies of peasants’ diaries, such as Rasmus Stæhrs Dagbog written 1801-1854
- Dissertations regarding dialectical features, dialects, regional languages and sociolects, including some newer BA, MA and PhD theses.